Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
The RO element ULP1812-75 is designed for the treatment of low-salinity water resources such as tap water, well water, etc. Working under extra low pressure, it applies to water purifying devices for residences, hospitals, and laboratories.
- Applicable to residential water purifiers as well as hospital and laboratory water purification devices.
- Used to treat centralized water supply, Underground water, and other water sources.
- Testing Pressure 60 psi (0.41MPa)
- Temperature of the Testing Solution 25°C
- Concentration of Testing Solution (NaCl) 250 ppm
- pH of the Testing Solution 6.5~8.5
- Recovery of Single Element 15 %
* Each membrane element may have ±15% variation of permeate flow
* Rejection Rate ±2%
- Before the membrane element leaves the factory, The dry membrane element has no preservation solution, The wet membrane element has 1.0% sodium bisulfite (in winter, add 10% of propylene glycol antifreeze) as the preservation solution for storage treatment and use vacuum packaging.
- Dry membrane elements should always be maintained wet after Soaking; when wet membrane elements are not used for a long time, a preservation solution is needed to soak the elements.
When the membrane element is used for the first time, it is recommended to flush it first for 15-25 minutes at low pressure (not suitable for soaking or soaking overnight), and then flush it for 60-90 minutes at high pressure (the water flow should not be less than 50% of the system design water flow).
- The permeate water and concentrated water within the first hour of the initial operation of the membrane element should all be discharged.
The operating limits and operational guidelines given in this technical information are part of the limitations of the three-year warranty on the membrane element.
- The addition of any chemicals that may affect the membrane element during storage and operation is prohibited, and it will not be liable for any consequences arising from the use of such chemicals.
- Please refer to the Product Manual for details on installation, commissioning, storage, and transportation of membrane elements.