Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
- Range: 0.00 – 14.00pH
- Resolution: 0.01pH
- Accuracy: +/-0.1ph
- Power supply: 2*1.5V (LR44 Button Cell)
- Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Calibration: One-Point or Two-Point
- Automatic calibration available
- Dimension: 155mm x 31mm x 18mm
- N.W: 50g(1.7oz)
- Remove the protective cap and then turn the meter on by pressing the “ON/OFF” button
- Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (cannot be over the immersion line) and then stir gently to wait about 30 seconds till the reading stabilized.
- After finishing, clear the electrode with pure or distilled water, dry it with tissue, turn the meter off by pressing the “ON/OFF” button.